Read the most recent release notes below, or select a link to browse all of the My DigitalGlobe and ImageConnect release notes.
Browse Release Notes
Account Management Improvements and New Administrator Guide
- Account requests in the Self-Service Administration (SSA) tool now support an activation period. This allows the automatic activation and automatic suspension of accounts.
- A PDF Administrator Guide with instructions on how to use the SSA tool is now available in the G-EGD online Help.
See PDF Downloads.
User Guide Updates
Some file names have been updated to reflect the change from EV-WHS to G-EGD. You may need to update your bookmarks. You will also see updates to the user guide text to reflect this change.
- Resolved an issue where adding a full image to the library was causing errors for large features.
- Resolved an issue when adding a layer using WFS.
- Implemented improvements to avoid data inconsistencies within the database causing incorrect account expiration notifications. Implemented fix for data inconsistencies in existing accounts.
- Removed non-functional Tutorials option in Help menu.
ImageConnect has been updated to version 6.3.1.
- Resolved an issue where the Library dialog did not work.
- Resolved an issue where the VISNAV Landsat layer was appearing in the Table of Contents.
OCR3 Defect Fixes
The following updates were made during an off-cycle release.
OCR1 was included as part of the Q4 quarterly deploy.
- Resolved an issue where imagery would not appear when there were no browse images available at zoom levels 11 and 12.
- Resolved an issue where the Content Type filter was displaying for Archive projects.
- Resolved an issue where tilesets would error in the library if the user created a tileset but did not select a starting zoom level of 13 or 14.