Read the most recent release notes below, or select a link to browse all of the My DigitalGlobe and ImageConnect release notes.
Browse Release Notes
Account Registration Enhancement
When completing their initial account registration, users receive an email with a two-factor account verification code. If the verification code expires or the user does not receive the email, they can select the new Resend button in the confirmation dialog to resend their code.
Map Options Menu Updates
Some changes have been made to the Map Options menu to make it easier for users to find the imagery they want to view.
- A Catalog Filter drop-down has been added to the Map Options menu. Unlike the Catalog Filter in the Carousel, which is only available at zoom level 13 and higher, the Catalog Filter in the Map Options menu allows users to filter imagery and imagery footprints in the viewport at any zoom level.
The Available Imagery drop-down has been renamed Imagery Footprints. When users select an option from this drop-down, an imagery footprint indicates where imagery is available. At zoom levels 9–10, the imagery footprint changes to a color-coded polygon and displays the image’s acquisition date. At zoom level 11 and higher, the color-coded polygon appears over hosted imagery.
NOTE: Imagery footprints are filtered by the selected catalog filter. Imagery footprints are not available when the DG Archive catalog filter is selected.
ImageConnect v. 6.3
ImageConnect v. 6.3 is now available and can be downloaded from within My DigitalGlobe.
- Resolved an issue where the Submit button was not disabled after an archive order was placed, sometimes resulting in multiple button clicks.
- Resolved an issue where the Projects Edit pane did not show the percentage of coverage when creating a project based on cells.
- Resolved an issue where snapshots and large area downloads were failing due to target resolution and angle errors.
- Resolved an issue where users were not able to transfer files via FTP Push.
- Resolved an issue where users would receive an error when attempting to create an alert by uploading a shapefile or KMZ.
- Resolved an issue where the Compare slider would overlap the Zoom buttons. Additionally, dates on some imagery slides were difficult to read.
- Resolved an issue where the Layers pane displayed an error when loading layers.
- Resolved an issue where the Registration Confirmation window was not working in Chrome.
- Resolved an issue where selecting the DG Archive catalog filter refreshed the Carousel but did not display browse imagery.
- Resolved an issue where gridlines did not always appear on the left and bottom of the grid when rotating an image.
- Resolved an issue where the admin tool would time out while exporting a user report to CSV.
- Resolved an issue where adding a full image strip to the library would cause an error.
- Resolved an issue where cloud cover assessment was failing.
- Updated the rejected applicant email template so questions are no longer directed to the NGA.
- Updated the contract access 30-day expiration warning email template so contractors are properly aware of the process required to maintain access to their account.
- The Overlays menu that was added in 2018.Q4.R1 has been removed and replaced with a Grid icon.
REMINDER: The Readme.io documentation portal is out-of-date. Please update your bookmarks. The Readme.io portal will be unavailable after April 15, 2019.
The My DigitalGlobe Online Help is now located at https://gcs-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/EVWHS/Default.htm.
The following updates were made during an off-cycle release.
- Resolved an issue with WMTS request response time. WMTS image streaming from the platform has been improved to reduce image tile delivery time, especially for large requests.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from clipping archive orders to AOIs less than 25km2. The AOI limitation has been updated to 1km2, which is a limitation of the image production system.
- Resolved an issue where mashups created from Advanced Search were delivered with missing pixel values.
- Resolved an issue with WPS logging.
- Updated the OMAR URL to correct the URL for the endpoint.